[opencms-dev] NewsModule again / Localisation

Ulrich Rüth ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Tue Mar 11 20:12:34 CET 2003

Hi Felix,

I would be delighted if you could summarize everything you did to get the
NewsModule4 running again under 5.0rc2. I am sometimes a little bit confused
whether you (or Andreas or Jörg) talk about the local server file system or
the virtual OpenCMS file system. As mentioned in one of my former postings,
the NewsModule4 works for me because I extracted the sources to the local
server file system in the WEB-INF/classes directory. But still, the headings
in the Administration view appear "???com.opencms...???"-like...

A little step-by-step howto would be a very very appreciated thing...

Thanks a lot in advance...

Ulrich

P.S. I am working on the "Strange navigation" bug (bugzilla no. 69) and will
of course provide the patch to the mailing list if I get that far...