[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Informix

João Silva jonms at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 01:02:02 CEST 2003

Hello again

Thank you for your prompt response Nicolas. I believe I've mislead the
question, and I should put it now in another terms:

The problem is that I've read somewhere - in the mailing list archives
- that opencms has a few brokers (mysql, mssql and oracle, I believe)
in order to communicate with the database backend, via jdbc interface.
So, what if I wanted to use Informix (or another database)? Should I
start working on a resource broker? If so, where to start (any
documentation on that)? Or by the other hand, don't worry about it and
do as you said?

  The question here is at the moment I can't get my hands on an Informix
database, so I must decide more or less blindly on this matter.

Thank you for your help
João Silva