[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor in backoffice

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Wed Jul 2 16:54:01 CEST 2003

I am currently working on a backoffice module that will allow job
postings to be added to our site. I noticed in some of the screenshots
(http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/support/tour/6.html) in the guided
tour show somewhat of a WYSIWYG editor (bold, italics, links, lists,
alignment, etc). Is this a builtin feature that I could use easily, or
is this something homegrown that would require major work to implement?
Is there code available showing this feature in use anywhere?

Thanks,
Chase Urich
LeTourneau University
Web Programmer