AW: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor in backoffice

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Wed Jul 2 17:46:01 CEST 2003

I have used something like this before ... I stole the (js) code from a
phpforum data entry form and packed it into a .js file.

Then I simply put the div text editor on the page and reference the js
script.

Is this what you mean ???

I have included a simple editor, I have forgotten where the code is from
so no references (sorry) ... I simply included the texteditor.html in
any page I needed it.

Hope it helps.