[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor in backoffice

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Wed Jul 2 18:10:02 CEST 2003

That's a really good start, however, it isn't very cross-browser
compliant. It would probably do, but as far as I know, I have to use
form elements to store the data. What would be really nice is something
along the lines of the normal WYSIWYG editor, but only without many of
it's features (I don't need fonts, sizes, etc). I'm not sure if I could
integrate your example into a backoffice administration area. I might
try to extend this to work (in code view) with a standard textarea if I
get no additional responses.

Anyone from Alkacon want to chime in? How have you done it in the past?

Thanks for your reply,

Chase Urich
LeTourneau University
Web Programmer