[opencms-dev] Article manangement module - Malfunctioning website

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Wed Jul 2 20:52:00 CEST 2003

Ulrich,

         I have downloaded your article management module (from
http://www.rueth.info/articlemanagement-documentation/ ). I thank you for
making this module available to all! I am greatly encouraged by the number
of software developers who are writing OpenCMS modules and making those
modules available to all.

         I cannot download the documentation for your module, however,
which documentation is also available from your web site. When I click on
the the link to "printer-friendly version" (of the documentation), I
receive the following error in a "pop-up box" in my browser:

================= <begin> ===================

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Resource loader error in file
'/system/modules/info.rueth.opencms.articlemanagement/elements/articleprint.jsp'

Root cause:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
     [javac] Compiling 1 source file

G:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\opencms\work\org\apache\jsp\WEB-INF\jsp\online\system\modules\info.rueth.opencms.articlemanagement\elements\articleprint_jsp_jsp.java:258:
'catch' without 'try'
     } catch (Throwable t) {
       ^

I receive this error in both of my browers, both Phoenix 0.6 (a derivative
of the Mozilla browser) and MS IE ver. 6. Do I need your documentation in
order to use the article module to its fullest?

Sincerely,
Paul Bain