[opencms-dev] LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, and other folks ...

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jul 3 19:41:01 CEST 2003

Guillaume,

we are currently working to make authentication for OpenCms more
pluggable for the next release. This will also allow to plug an LDAP
connector to OpenCms for the user management. The current CVS head
branch contains what we have done so far.

The way to are thinking of sounds good, but opencms internally needs
quite some information about the user. E.g. it connects resource entries
in the VFS with the user id's to the user who created the resource.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts