AW: [opencms-dev] News Static Export functionality

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jul 3 19:27:01 CEST 2003

Something important I forgot to mention . a folder needs to be created
for the archived news items,

A property then has to be added to the newsStatic.jsp.jsp file called
NewsItemArchiveFolder which has the path to the folder created above.
If this is not done, then it will try to save them into a folder
underneath the newsStatic.jsp.jsp folder called archive/

AND

The line
        String thisFile =
"/system/modules/ch.hema.www/news/newsStatic.jsp";
In newsStatic.jsp.jsp has to be edited to point to itself . I couldn't
use the cms.getRequestContext().getUri(); as the file should be able to
be included from other files in different paths

All the best,

mark