[opencms-dev] Lucene-based search module

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Tue Jul 8 01:04:02 CEST 2003

I am trying to get mine going but there is a fair learning curve to how the
administrator gets data about a document such as when you view an html
gallery. I want to build a wizard that takes from the data types in the
resource admin and lets you configure the fields for your index and then
lets you go through your documents and resource that match those extensions
and add them to the index.

I am having one heck of a time following the <PROCESS> tag to it's java
method to even determine how opencms is getting this data to the page.
Ok I'll stop crying. The reason I emailed you back is to say that I have
written a package for pulling data from a query and building a lucene index.
If you can figure what your query should be your home free. Just mail me off
list and I will send you the zipped resources.