[opencms-dev] Lucene-based search module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Tue Jul 8 08:23:01 CEST 2003

Hy Matt,

the only thing we have to do for such a module is to build a class which
can be used as a CmsCron ... for this you have to implement some
interfaces from OpenCMS ... to see , for example, in the weather Module.
The JSP`s for the frontend can be used from the Lucene Demo WebApp.
But that`s the point its hardly much work to build a class who creates an
index for pages which use JSP, because you have to simulate a browser.All the other stuff can also be taken from the Lucene Demo jar. There you
can find a class called HtmlIndex which does the rest.
Regards Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.synyx.de/board