[opencms-dev] Page with multiple bodies

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 18:57:02 CEST 2003

Hi OpenCMS developers,

I would like to modify the page publishing
functionality so that it would cope with multiple body
templates (E.g. sample.html could have bodies
/system/bodies/sample.html_1,
/system/bodies/sample.html_2 and
/system/bodies/sample.html_3).

I started looking through the workplace classes and it
seems like in order to implement this I have to modify
all workplace functions. Is this really the case or
could there be a short cut somewhere e.g. by modifying
the resource type instead?

Any ideas / suggestions warmly welcome:)

Regards,

Olli