[opencms-dev] Page with multiple bodies

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 10:54:01 CEST 2003

It looks like writing a new resource type is the way to go. I managed to
modify all other workplace functions, but still have the direct publishing
to do. Any ideas where should I look to modify this? Anyone... :)

Just a quick summary, what I am trying to do:

I have modified the resource type "page" so that it has multiple body files
associated to it. Now I would need the workplace direct publish function to
be modified so that it publishes all bodies, when publishing a page - not
only the default body.

Regards,

Olli

---