[opencms-dev] Re: could not connect to database

David Cure David.Cure at Finix.EU.Org
Wed Jul 9 15:55:02 CEST 2003

Le Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 11:56:17AM +0200, Joachim Arrasz ecrivait :

> i have no idea, but try to drop OpenCMS Database an begin again. Also kill
> the folder /webapps/opencms with all content and deploy the war again.
> Sometimes its just a Tomcat failure when deploying.

	ok, I made these, but I've got the same error....

	A question : when the wizard import the workplace, I need to
clic in the text field "importing.. please wait" to update it with
"Finished...". Is it normal ? And, another question : in the second
field, there is no log message, is it correct too ?

	I mean the problem is in this database import. Does exist
another way to do this import ?

	David.