[opencms-dev] Re: could not connect to database

David Cure David.Cure at Finix.EU.Org
Wed Jul 9 17:57:02 CEST 2003

	Hi Frank,

Le Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 05:04:09PM +0200, Frank Wunderlich ecrivait :

> If you like "hacking": You could try to look at the "cms_groups"-table

	yes i like it ;)

	Here's what I try :

	o delete from CMS_GROUPS; (before I try to delete just the row
with Guests but I've got error with duplicate key Administrator...)
	o acces to http://host/opencms/opencms/
	o I've got the same error : duplicate key Guests...
	o mysql> select * from CMS_GROUPS;
+----------+-----------------+----------------+-----------------------------------------+-------------+
| GROUP_ID | PARENT_GROUP_ID | GROUP_NAME     | GROUP_DESCRIPTION
| | GROUP_FLAGS |
+----------+-----------------+----------------+-----------------------------------------+-------------+
|        9 |              -1 | Guests         | the guest-group
|        |           0 |
|       10 |              -1 | Administrators | the admin-group
|       11 |               9 | Users          | the users-group to
|       access the workplace |          12 |
|       12 |              11 | Projectmanager | the projectmanager-group
|       |          14 |

	opencms insert again the row, but with the error message, it
seems it want to insert twice...

	David.