[opencms-dev] Navigation/Folder problem

Björn Aberti bjoern_al at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:35:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

here comes the next problem :-)

I've created a new project with following content:

root
---THP (folder)
------index.html
---index.html

What I want to have is a homepage with navigation. The index.html in the
root folder is the start page.
I have copied the stuff for the navigation out of the documentation. Both
THP folder and the index.html in root are configured so that they should be
displayed in the navigation. For the start page (root/index.html) the
navigation ist displayed as I want, but if I click the link (THP) the site
is opened but the navigation disappears. There's just the column left (the
example bases on a table, not frames).

Any ideas?

Regards,

björn