[opencms-dev] Navigation/Folder problem

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jul 10 17:03:22 CEST 2003

Hy,

the behaviour from Opencms as you described it, is correct.
When you walk into the child-folder THP has no nav. entries so that there
can`t be any navigation.
What you have to do is to build a template, where the navigation Context
is every time your root folder. Or you can build a navigation, where you
get the path to the root folder by session context.
Hope this helps

Regards Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?