[opencms-dev] Export everything

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jul 10 17:16:00 CEST 2003

Is there a way to tell OpenCMS to publish/export ALL files . not just
files that have been touched or changed since the last change ???

The reason I ask . I have noticed that with certain files which haven't
been touched, but rely on a (for example) jsp navigation file, don't get
updated when the other file is updated.

To put this more clearly.

Page1.html.jsp - uses navigation template nav.jsp.jsp but has not been
changed since last publish
Now add a second file page2.html.jsp which also uses nav.jsp.jsp

Publish project

Page2.html gets published and exported .. page1.html does not (as it has
not been changed)

Problem:
            Page2.html has nav links to page1.html and page2.html
            Page1.html only has nav links to page1.html

Thanks,

mark