[opencms-dev] Export everything

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jul 10 17:42:02 CEST 2003

Hy Marc,

i`m not sure, but when you change the Master JSP-Template, all files
depending on this file becomes published. So i think you have to choose
this way or you build all you nav Templates into this Mastertemplate.
This eventually does that what you want, but i`m absolutely not sure about
it.
Regards Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?