[opencms-dev] OpenCMS using Apache - mod_jk - Tomcat

Eoin McCarthy emccarthy at sermatech.com
Thu Jul 10 18:39:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've just started evaluating OpenCMS. The environment that it is intended to
work within is as follows:

Machine 1
Apache Web Server
Serves: all static content

Machine 2
Tomcat servlet container
Serves: all dynamic content
        eg: jsp, servlets

OpenCMS is installed on Machine 2 allowing me to create and publish the
dynamic content. I would like to be able to edit the static content within
OpenCMS and then publish/export it to the
Apache machine. Can this be done ?

Thanks,
Eoin

Eoin McCarthy
Software Engineer
Sermatech Intelligent Applications
1 Michaelson Square
Livingston
EH54 7DP

Telephone: +44 (0)1506 472287
Fax: +44 1506 472282
e-mail: emccarthy at sermatech.com

This document is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
specified by Sermatech Intelligent Applications, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this document is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the document to the intended
copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
document in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose
the information in any way and notify the sender immediately. The contents
of this message may contain personal views, not the views of Sermatech
Intelligent Applications, unless specifically stated.