[opencms-dev] Content Syndication in OpenCMS

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Jul 11 06:18:01 CEST 2003

What kind of content syndication? I initially planned on writing an RSS
module until I realized that it was so easy to do that it didn't really
warrant a module (just a JSP with a few clever tricks with the
navigation code). In fact, it should be pretty easy to do just about any
kind of XML-based content syndication over HTTP or HTTPS. I'd be more
than happy to brainstorm with you on or off the list, as it is a feature
I'm very interested in.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>