[opencms-dev] Problem for (re)starting OpenCms

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Jul 11 08:57:01 CEST 2003

Hy,

we have here on aur server an error that is may be the same problem. Our
OpenCMS Installation makes lots of connect processes to the mysql an don`t
kill them after a idle time. The count of processes is much more than we
have configured for connection pooling so we can`t understand this
"feature" ;-(. May this is your problem. So try to increase the count for
pooled connections. But this is not a good "solution".
Regards Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.synyx.de/board