[opencms-dev] Problem for (re)starting OpenCms

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Fri Jul 11 10:29:23 CEST 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:43:34 +0200 (CEST), Joachim Arrasz <info at arrasz.de>
wrote:

> Hy,
>
> we have here on aur server an error that is may be the same problem. Our
> OpenCMS Installation makes lots of connect processes to the mysql an
> don`t
> kill them after a idle time. The count of processes is much more than we
> have configured for connection pooling so we can`t understand this
> "feature" ;-(. May this is your problem. So try to increase the count for
> pooled connections. But this is not a good "solution".
> Regards Achim

Hey, I've got the same issue with MySQL connections : after a while,
OpenCMS keeps more than 200 conenctions openbed to MySQL, which uses a lot
of RAM, and makes the machine unusable.
I do not think it can be a good idea to increase that pool, since it's
already far too much.

--
Nicolas Delsaux
N > Sur Internet, personne ne sait que vous ĂȘtes ... un singe