[opencms-dev] Including PHP scripts

Björn Aberti bjoern_al at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:52:01 CEST 2003

Hi Sven,

I have Apache on my mashine and also Tomcat. I think I don't see the
relationship between this two components. I have to use Tomcat for running
openCMS, since it needs to have a servlet 2.3 compliant container. Apache I
don't have to start when I run openCMS. You mean that I have to build an
instance of openCMS in Apache's 'htdocs'? Sorry, I'm a bit confused about
this stuff...

At the moment Apache even doesn't work at all. When I start it and try to
reach localhost on port 80 my browser says that he cannot find the page. A
bit strange. Maybe I should reinstall Apache and PHP.

But then I still don't really know what to do next :-(

Thanks a lot for your help and patience

Best Regards

Björn