[opencms-dev] Including PHP scripts

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 14 17:07:01 CEST 2003

Hi Björn,

> I have Apache on my mashine and also Tomcat. I think I don't see the
> relationship between this two components.
Both are serving pages to browsers e.g.

You need to point the apache htdocs directory (or an alias) to the
export directory of opencms.

Since the urls opencms writes into the exported files you may have to do
additional adaption here.

We use a rsync-shell-script which does link translation and transfering
to another machine.

> But then I still don't really know what to do next :-(
Well, what can I say?
I assume fundamental knowledge about webservers and related stuff.
Then the steps usually result from that knowledge.

Maybe the above helps you a little.

Sven