[opencms-dev] Including PHP scripts

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Jul 14 20:39:01 CEST 2003

Hy Björn,

it`s possible to integrate Tomcat intoo Apache via a module called
"mod_jk" when you use Apache 1.x or "mod_jk2" if you use Apache 2.x
So you can export yout .php Scripts in a folder that is under Apaches
Direction. And now your php Scripts runs correctly!But i`m sure you have to read some manuals to understand all theese
issues. Otherwise you can take help from a company!
Regards Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.synyx.de/board