[opencms-dev] Creation of User defined Content Type

Srilatha Nana srilatha.nana at mensamind.com
Wed Jul 16 08:37:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have installed the OpenCMS successfully and created some templates and
pages.

Now, I want to create my own content type and specify the properties
that it should hold. For example, I want to create an "Article" content
type with properties "Headline", "Body", "Author", "Date of Creation"
e.t.c.. How can I do this. I have tried Resource Type Management in
Administration view, but it only adds a new file extension to an already
existing content type.

Please let me know if it is possible with OpenCMS

Thank you
Srilatha