[opencms-dev] ? UNKNOWN DATABLOCK limitation

monguz at enter.it monguz at enter.it
Wed Jul 16 17:51:02 CEST 2003

I receive "? UNKNOWN DATABLOCK limitation" error message while trying to upload
a file (it seems) bigger than 50 KB.

That's what I do:
1. In Explorer view I click the New button
2. Then I choose "Upload new file"
3. I browse on my computer for a file and opencms fills the "Name:" form field
4. I hammer the "Continue >>" button and...

i got the same window with the message "? UNKNOWN DATABLOCK limitation" over
the Upload file box

i have
opencms 5 on
Tomcat 4.12 running as a service on a
Windows 2000 server with 2 processors and
java SE 1.4.1_03-b02
CATALINA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 -Xmx256M

could someone explain me why?

thanks

ciao

marco