[opencms-dev] Installing Modules

Eric MacAdie ekm_bofa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 22:43:01 CEST 2003

I just got OpenCMS running, and I downloaded the
documentation zip files.

How do I install the modules? Where do the files go?

When I unzipped the com.alkacon.documentation_1.0.zip,
and got the following file and directories:
alkacon-documentation/  manifest.xml*  system/

Do I put those in
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/export/modules?

I have a feeling that's all there is to it, but it
took a while to get OpenCMS running, and I don't want
to ruin it, and I didn't see anything on the OpenCMS
site about how to install modules.

EKMacAdie