[opencms-dev] Installing Modules

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Jul 16 22:57:01 CEST 2003

There is a PDF manual on the website that contains instructions for
installing modules (and much more). Get that.
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/documentation.html

The quick answer is that you go to the administration section, then to
module management, and then click the "Import module" link and upload
the zip file -- it will install it automatically.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>