[opencms-dev] Definitive guide to get rid of opencms/opencms in the url

Brian Sweeting sweeting at infowest.com
Thu Jul 17 05:33:01 CEST 2003

Sorry to have to bring this up again, but I posted a question on July 10
about getting rid of the "opencms/opencms" from the url and still have
not been able to resolve my problem.  I was directed to the PDF located
at http://opencms.al-arenal.de/ but following all it's directions very
closely, I am still unable to open any of my site pages without getting
the error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: FlexDispatcher: Dectected inclusion loop
for target /index.jsp
   at
com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:186)

Is there anyone who has followed the directions in the PDF and had it work?

I am using OpenCMS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.1.24.

Thanks,
Brian