[opencms-dev] Navigation of static exportet pages does not update...

Nikolai Neumayer spam69 at a1.net
Thu Jul 17 16:52:01 CEST 2003

...after adding and publishing a new page.

Previous history:
To use a search-engine (cgi-script "ksearch") I need static pages to
make my search-index-database.

Problem:
After adding and publishing a new page to a folder, the update
navigation is just shown in this new (static) page. All other static
pages in the same folder are not updateted during the publish-process
and so their navigation do not show the new page.
By the way, within the dynamic OpenCms and its dynamic pages,
everything works fine and is up to date.

Question:
What do I have to change (in the config,...) to have all static pages
(and especially their navigation) updatet after publish?

Any hint is welcome,
Niki