[opencms-dev] JSP to build Navigation elements

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Mon Jul 21 12:32:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

Joachim Arrasz wrote:

> this is quite simple. You should first install module "Alkacon OpenCms 5.0
> interactive documentation base module" which you can get from
> www.opencms.org downloads. After installing that module you can install
> all other tutorial modules from there.

Ok, done - however, the only navigation related documentation there
seems to be the 'Documentation for the getNavigation() method' page in
the documentation-scriptlet module.

Is this method the only 'support' for navigation building in OpenCMS 5.0
(if you want to stick to JSP templates, as recommended)? I could not
find anything appropriate in the taglib.

Regards,

    |       |
    | knipp |                  Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
     -------                          Technologiepark
                                      Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                      D-44227 Dortmund
    Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Corte        Fon: +49-231-9703-0
    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200