[opencms-dev] Higly Important

Mazhar Shaikh m.shaikh at nihilent.com
Fri Jul 18 08:49:01 CEST 2003

Hello OpenCms Users and the OpenCms community,

This is highly urgent...I expect your firm support and co-operation.
We are doing a Mission critical project which invloves use of JIVE Components from Jive Software(http://www.jivesoftware.com).
Let me elaborate...we are using 3 components into our Porject and they are
1. Jive Knowledge Base
2. Jive Messenger
3. Jive Forum.
There are some other components too but at the moment this is the only concern

We need a Frame Work where we can integrate these components.
We have been testing Liferay Enterprise Portal (LEP) from Liferay Corporation. But the point is we want to go for more flexible and Simple framework. We cam across UPortal too. But again its not upto our requirements.
Since i am new to OpenCms i want to know how well i can Integrate these Jive Components into OpenCms Content Management Software.

If its possible how should i go about ? Please write to me soon if possible.

Thanx and Regards

Mazhar Shaikh
Nihilent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Amar Avinash Corporate City,
11, Bund Garden Road, Pune 411 001,India
Tel.: +91 (20) 605 2253/605 4452 x 149
Fax: +91 (20) 605 2093