[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Björn Aberti bjoern_al at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:29:01 CEST 2003

Hello Thomas,

that still doesn't work...

>Take a look at the property "exportname" of the folder
>"/sytem/galleries/pics/". The files in that folder are placed, when being
>exported to the /real/ file system, in the folder
>"$staticexport.path/pics/".
Actually my problem deals with the stylesheet which is in the folder
system/.../resources/ which is not exported, and not the pictures. The first
thing what I did was to set the "exportname" of the folder resources to
"resources" like you said (... but it didn't appear in the property list, so
I tried it once again and it said that 'resources' is set already, I hope
this is correct). Then I published my project and opencms skipped my
stylesheet during the static export. Why?? I've set the variables in the
opencms.properties file like you told me before.

>Take a look at the examples, especially to "cms.link()".
Does it mean that I have to use an *.jsp when I want to insert an image? I
cannot imagine that it is so complicated!? Is there actually a manual about
using jsp in opencms? I didn't find something about "cms.link()" in the
documentation. So I actually have to do the same for my stylesheet
inclusion!? I'm very confused about that!!!

>Create a new "page" with the extension ".php",
That's not possible, because if the file has the extension ".php", it
doesn't appear in the navigation.

>add a property
>e. g. "php_code=/my/php/test.php" and include the code by your template
>by reading the property, so you can use different code for each page.
What do you mean by 'add a propperty'? Where do I have to create that
folder: "/my/php/test.php"? RFS or VFS ?

The longer I deal with openCMS the more problems I get.