[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Thomas März thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Mon Jul 21 14:09:02 CEST 2003

Hello Björn,

>>Take a look at the property "exportname" of the folder
>>"/sytem/galleries/pics/". The files in that folder are placed, when being
>>exported to the /real/ file system, in the folder
>>"$staticexport.path/pics/".
> Actually my problem deals with the stylesheet which is in the folder
> system/.../resources/ which is not exported, and not the pictures. The

It only was an example.

> first thing what I did was to set the "exportname" of the folder
> resources to "resources" like you said (... but it didn't appear in
> the property list, so I tried it once again and it said that
> 'resources' is set already, I hope this is correct). Then I published
> my project and opencms skipped my stylesheet during the static
> export. Why?? I've set the variables in the opencms.properties file
> like you told me before.

Set the property "export" of the folder "resources" to
"true". Propably the module folder has the property set to "false".

>>Take a look at the examples, especially to "cms.link()".
> Does it mean that I have to use an *.jsp when I want to insert an
> image? I cannot imagine that it is so complicated!? Is there actually
> a manual about using jsp in opencms? I didn't find something about
> "cms.link()" in the documentation. So I actually have to do the same
> for my stylesheet inclusion!? I'm very confused about that!!!

I guess you are using JSP-templates. To use link replacement you have to
tell OpenCms, that the images you are using in your template, are
links.

>>Create a new "page" with the extension ".php",
> That's not possible, because if the file has the extension ".php", it
> doesn't appear in the navigation.

Really? I never tried, but I don't think so. I mean creating a new page,
selecting a template and then naming the file new.php.

>>add a property
>>e. g. "php_code=/my/php/test.php" and include the code by your template
>>by reading the property, so you can use different code for each page.
> What do you mean by 'add a propperty'? Where do I have to create that
> folder: "/my/php/test.php"? RFS or VFS ?

VFS.

Best Regards,
Thomas März