[opencms-dev] Stylesheet !!! URGENT !

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Mon Jul 21 15:27:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Roberto Ghizzioli wrote:

> about css..... there's same problem
> if I define a style
>
> .mystyle {
> }
> in my css file, and I include in my jsptemplate....
>
> but.... how link mystyle to a text in my Wysiwyg editor ????

I have s similar problem here - I defined some CSS styles that should be
applied to certain (not all) table rows (like <tr class="myclass" ...>).
However, there seems to be no way to do so in the WYSIWYG editor -
I only managed to do that by editing the source directly or by copying
an existing table row that already got the style.

Am I missing something here? If should be no way to attach styles to
certain HTML elements, doesn't this render the WYSIWYG editor virtually
useless for non-technical personnel?

Regards,

    |       |
    | knipp |                  Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
     -------                          Technologiepark
                                      Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                      D-44227 Dortmund
    Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Corte        Fon: +49-231-9703-0
    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200