(no subject) ([opencms-dev] Export question (stylesheet, images, dynamic

Björn Aberti bjoern_al at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:09:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

>Set the property "export" of the folder "resources" to
>"true". Propably the module folder has the property set to "false".

Done. Same result. I'm just frustrated!

>I guess you are using JSP-templates. To use link replacement you have to
>tell OpenCms, that the images you are using in your template, are
>links.

No, I use XML-Templates. I'm a beginner, as you may know ;-), and I'm
working close to the documentation. In the documentation also is mentioned
that all links are adjusted during the static export. Never ever...

>Really? I never tried, but I don't think so. I mean creating a new page,
>selecting a template and then naming the file new.php.

I have done it exactly like you said... I also tried it with a jsp page...