AW: [opencms-dev] Export question (stylesheet, images, dynamic sources and other res

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Mon Jul 21 16:16:00 CEST 2003

I would suggest to try each step exaclty as I wrote it ... then change
it so it works for you.

The nav problem will sort itself out as soon as you add the nav
properties (unless I am misunderstanding you here).

Try it 1:1 and then see if it helps ... for me it works wonderfully with
this system and I can package all my common scripts and call them once
(eg. formular mailers etc...)

mark