[opencms-dev] Custom Content Definition

torro.icq at freenet.de torro.icq at freenet.de
Mon Jul 21 18:06:01 CEST 2003

Hi everybody,

for I am new to OpenCMS I wonder how to generate my own custom content definitions (cd). I've read the chapters concerning this topic in the OpenCmsDoc.pdf (manual) but I'm not any wiser, yet.

It's described too generally how to create custom cds. Therefore I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a short example how to generate a simple content definition. I'm using Windows, OpenCMS 5.0.0, Tomcat 4.1.18 and MySQL 4.0.13. The most useful help would be a source code with few explanations.

I've read lots of mails refering the same problem and this is why many people are excited to get a simple explanation for the creation of custom cds.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Mathias

--
Sparen sie sich reich -
Werden Sie Premium Mitglied bei freenet.de und erleben Sie