[opencms-dev] how do HTML galleries work?

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Thu Jul 24 17:45:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

Nguyen La Yen Dung wrote:

>  For me, the HTML gallery works well.
>
>  Here are my steps:
>
>  1. create a HTML gallery folder in HTML gallery.
>  2. create new files.
> Ex: HTMLs/file1
>
>  3. Back to the explore, and open a page with WYSIWYG editor.
>  4. Choose HTML gallery icon.
>  In this window, there are two columns (name and preview).
>  Be sure that the preview field displays the file1's content correctly.
>  5. CLICK on the file1 name, the content will appear in the WYSIWYG editor.
 >
 > If the preview field is empty, you will see nothing in the WYSIWYG
 > editor, of course.

Thanks very much, this works now. However, any try to copy-and-paste
e.g. an existing HTML table (or table part) from a page to a HTML
gallery item yields exactly what you describe - an empty preview field,
hence nothing is pasted when clicking on the name.

Ok, at least now I know how to make it work.

    |       |
    | knipp |                  Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
     -------                          Technologiepark
                                      Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                      D-44227 Dortmund
    Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Corte        Fon: +49-231-9703-0
    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200