[opencms-dev] how do HTML galleries work?

Nguyen La Yen Dung dny at sdcgrp.com
Thu Jul 24 11:01:01 CEST 2003

 Hi,

 For me, the HTML gallery works well.

 Here are my steps:

 1. create a HTML gallery folder in HTML gallery.
 2. create new files.
Ex: HTMLs/file1

 3. Back to the explore, and open a page with WYSIWYG editor.
 4. Choose HTML gallery icon.
 In this window, there are two columns (name and preview).
 Be sure that the preview field displays the file1's content correctly.
 5. CLICK on the file1 name, the content will appear in the WYSIWYG editor.

If the preview field is empty, you will see nothing in the WYSIWYG editor,
of course.

 Hope this help.