[opencms-dev] RE: JSP Template with Frames II

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed Jul 23 10:06:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Your solution is not the answer to my problem.
> All files were found by the templates. But in the mainframe (main.jsp),
> the <cms:include> doesn't work.
>
> Do I have to declare
> <%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %> in
> each jsp file?

you have to declare it in each file which uses tags from the specialized
Opencms Taglib! This means every time you use a <cms:___/> you have to
declare it.
> Root cause:
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: FlexDispatcher: Dectected inclusion
> loop for target
> /system/modules/nl.iblinden.rtb.femina/jsptemplates/main.jsp

this seems to be an error in your template page. Youe have to take EACH
part from your page into a partially template description. If you forget
to make a template called body where your body appears normally the
mechanism produces errors like yours.
> So, I removed the <%taglib ... %> from the mainframe. The error
> disappears, but the <cms:include> doesn't work.
> I think here is the problem, but I don't know how to solve it..

Regards Achim