[opencms-dev] RE: JSP Template with Frames II

Wim Baaijens wim at iblinden.nl
Wed Jul 23 16:02:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

When I let the XML mastertemplate point to the jsptemplate with the
<cms:include___/>, there are no errors. But when I let the XML
mastertemplate point to a jsptemplate which defined the frames, I get
the error.

In the jsptemplate I defined the frames:.
<frame src="<cms:link>main.jsp</cms:link>" name="MainFrame"
scrolling="auto"> When I delete this line, there are no problems with
the template.

In the main.jsp I include this line: <cms:include___/>. : <cms:include
element="body" />

This also doesn't work:
<cms:template element="body">
<cms:include element="body" />