[opencms-dev] launching actions when publishing ??

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Jul 24 00:42:01 CEST 2003

This question is a little vague, but... I'll ask anyway.

Is there a lot of overhead involved in firing events? If I were to add a
bunch of custom events (e.g. like I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_PAGE_LOCK or
I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_USER_MODIFIED) would that add a significant
amount of overhead to the system? It would be nice to be able to add
some events like that (and listeners, of course).

Thanks,

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>