[opencms-dev] launching actions when publishing ??

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Thu Jul 24 09:38:02 CEST 2003

As far as I can see, the events are backoffice events. As such, only the
backoffice actions may be slow down bu firing events. I mean, there will be
no impact on people watching the website.
Still, i've got to test to see if the events launched are synchronous or not
: if i fire an action that takes 5 minutes after a publishing (like
recreating the htdig index, by example), will the backoffice module be stuck
during five minutes ?
I'll lete you know when i've tested that.

Guillaume.