[opencms-dev] Module for automating the publication and unpub lication of conten ts

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Thu Jul 24 16:10:02 CEST 2003

Hum, it seems a nice and tricky solution, a part from the fact that
apparently, their's one check done for every request then.
My idea was to have something like :
/RootFolder
	/content
	/to_be_published
	/expired
and have this behaviour : when you publish a project, all published
documents are checked and if they have a startDate in the futur, moved to
the mirror tree under "to_be_published". On the other hand a cron would look
at the contents that must be moved to "expired".
This to give a better view for content managers of what is about to be
published and what have expired.

Still, i'll try your solution because :
- it seems nice
- it's already done !! :)

could you send me the .zip again ? It's unusable in the archive ?

Thanks by advance,

Regards,

Guillaume.