[opencms-dev] Which will be published?

Nguyen La Yen Dung dny at sdcgrp.com
Fri Jul 25 05:02:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

Has anyone used to publish a website on a host server?
Please guide me.

Here are my system:
C:\Mysql\data        : the OpenCMS database is here
D:\Apache Tomcat\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\export\modules  : my_templates.zip
is here
D:\Apache Tomcat\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\lib                     : my.jar is
here
D:\Apache Tomcat\webapps\opencms\export                              :
my_project, pics_gallery are here

My questions are
Question 1: Do I need to install Mysql on my host?

Question 2: Which elements will be collected to publish?

Question 3: Can I put all elements under a same folder when hosting (for
example: myweb folder)? If yes, how to do that?

Thanks in advanced,

Yendung