[opencms-dev] Integration with Vignette Application Portal

PArmstrong PArmstrong at netreturn.com.au
Fri Jul 25 09:04:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I reckon this might be a bit of a long shot but has anyone attempted to integrate OpenCMS with Vignette Application Portal (VAP), or in fact any other "portal" builder applications ?

VAP basically manages a load of JSP "portlets". I'm looking at creating a "content portlet" which performs an include, based on certain criteria, of content managed by OpenCMS. On the OpenCMS side I'd have my templates set up so that if content is requested in the form of an include then it is formatted in a way so it fits seamlessly into it's requesting portlet. If a page is viewed through OpenCMS it is formatted slightly differently to accomodate previewing.

I'm looking at doing this for a client and would be interested to hear of anybody elses experiences.

Thanks,

Paul

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and the copyright is reserved to Net Return Pty Ltd.
This email and any files transmitted are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Net Return Pty Ltd at:
		techies at netreturn.com.au or +61 (0)2 9779 0100