[opencms-dev] crontable corrupt

Ovidiu Balas obalas at e-point.ro
Fri Jul 25 18:03:00 CEST 2003

    Hi, everybody
    I have this problem here, not very pleasant: from time to time my application is crashing, on all pages i got this Null Pointer Exception with a message 'internal server error'. No matter what i do, I keep getting this exception, until I restart TomCat.
    Now, looking at the log file, i saw that everytime the server crashes, there's at least one entry in it:
    <opencms_critical> [OpenCms] crontable corrupt. Scheduler is now disabled!
    Have anyone of you experienced this problem? Please help me out of this :'(

    Thanks,
    Ovi

    PS: I'm using this configuration:
    - opencms 5.0.0
    - MS SQL Server 7.0
    - Windows 2000 Professional
    - Tomcat 4.1.24 - running as service with 1.5 GB of memory allocated
    - JDK 1.4.1_02