[opencms-dev] Problems with publishing

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Tue Jul 29 16:02:02 CEST 2003

How is your flexcache setup ?
try to put flex.cache.enabled=true, restart tomcat, do some changes, publish
your content, then :
- if the problem still here: forget what i said
- if the problem disappear check that your flex cache is configured properly
(check the directives from the files you access)

Another track may be your browser : try to clean all your temporary files
and do Tools/Internet Options/Temporary Internet Files/Parameters and tick
"at each visit".

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Guillaume.